A LADY IN WAITING
Your next project awaits! This grand lady holds a superior position in one of the most central locations in Ipswich. Featuring a large elevated block within walking distance to the Ipswich CBD, Riverlink, Schools, Rail and Bus - you name it this property is close to it!
- Well built in 1983, this solid home would be so spectacular with a modern day update throughout
- Generous in size, this could be the perfect sized family home
- Situated on a large elevated block size of 1012m2
- Providing rear yard access and offering loads of room for a shed & pool, with plenty of grounds still remaining
- Amazing views and breezes from the upper level front balcony
- There's ample living areas on both levels of this two storey brick home
- Lower level has a large rumpus, internal stair entrance, storage and single lock up car accommodation, which also includes a kitchenette and could be utilised as a teenagers retreat
- Upper level presents the family room off the kitchen, plus spacious living & meals area
- The large timber kitchen is functional with plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Great sized balcony off the family room boasts views
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Central main bathroom with a separate toilet
- The laundry is a very large sized room and has a handy ramp to the rear yard for easy access
- Mains gas to property
- Garden shed
- No car? No worries with this convenient location!
This home is situated within walking distance to Riverlink Shopping Centre, as well as the Ipswich CBD, rail & bus service and a number of private schools including St Edmunds, St Marys and Ipswich Grammar. Close to hospitals and medical needs as well as a host of other amenities.
If you are contemplating selling your home, please contact me for an appraisal. My experience and knowledge of Real Estate in the Ipswich area will make the sale of your property an exceptional experience.