True Queensland Living!
This perfectly positioned family home is situated up high on the hill, at the end of a quiet cul de sac in the popular suburb of Westlake. There is an abundance of room for the large modern family, with multiple living areas, 5 spacious bedrooms, air conditioning, inground pool and a large fenced block... just what the Dr ordered? Being close proximity to local shops, restaurants, beautiful parkland and river walks, good schools, Mcleod Country Golf Club and easy access to major highways, this home is tucked away in a private elevated position while offering all the local conveniences.
Enjoy the covered outdoor entertaining area, overlooking your beautiful private pool and gardens with elevated views across to Mount Cootha, with beautiful summer breezes of the afternoon. This home is a true example of what the Queensland lifestyle has to offer.
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 living areas
- High Rake Ceilings in main/formal Living area and Dinning
- Rear living area opens to out door entertaining area
- Air conditioning throughout (6 split systems)
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Large modern open plan kitchen
- Bosch dishwasher
- Blanco 5 burner Gas cook top and Oven
- 2 Modern bathrooms
- Internal Laundry with access to outside washing line
- Ample linen cupboards
- Main bathroom has seperate shower and bath tub
- seperate toilet
- Large 1,078sqm fenced block
- Solar Hot Water
- 6.4KW Solar Panels
- Large inground Pool with seperate pool shed
- Double Garage with remote door
- Tool shed
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Off street parking
- aprox. 28 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Brisbane City Council Rates - $559.99/Qtr
Don't hesitate to contact Demelza Mitchell to arrange a private inspection, or attend one of the open homes scheduled. This home will tick all the boxes, and will not last long on the market with current demand.