Low-Maintenance Property is a Stunning Place to Call Home
On a lush green street, where the palm leaves rustle and the kookaburra is heard in the distance, sits a stunning Forest Lake family home. A home that takes an uncomplicated approach to luxury, combining functionalism and aesthetics to present you with a lifestyle opportunity like no other.
If it's time to upgrade your family to the wide open skies and leafy streets of Forest Lake, this is an opportunity not to miss. The cottage-esque, exposed brick and render façade has a homely and welcoming feel, enhanced by the beautifully-kept front yard and the tiled roof.
A long driveway leads to the single lockup garage and a walk way for Side access gives you an alternative entry point to the flat back yard. A covered porch welcomes you into the interior. Let's take a look at what we have there:
- Upon entry there's an immediate freshness thanks to the comprehensive internal paint job to all the rooms. This is heightened by the brand new curtains on all the windows, and the fresh carpet that has been laid in all the bedrooms.
- The stunning open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is undisputedly the social centre of the home. Cathedral ceilings instil a sense of spatial abundance, while sliding glass doors to the outside area let the natural light flood in.
- The kitchen offers ample bench and cupboard space, as well as an electric cooktop and rangehood. It's a dream space for entertainers.
- The three carpeted bedrooms come with built-in-robes and ceiling fans. The stunning master bedrooms is a true parents retreat, featuring a split-system air-con unit and a sparkling ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet.
- A tiled main bathroom services the other two bedrooms. It has a vanity and a separate shower and bath, and there is a separate toilet too with venetian blinds.
- The front windows have sun shades to protect from the harsh afternoon rays.
- There is an internal laundry inside the garage, where you'll also find glass sliding doors leading to the outdoor area.
- Timber-laminate floors impart a sense of high-end comfort.
- Electric hot water system.
The back yard is a beautiful and shady spot for kids and pets to play. Tall trees cast lots of shade down, while brand new, recently laid artificial grass ensures low levels of upkeep are required. Professional landscaping has led to lush and visually pleasing flower beds framing the space, and a paved area provides space for an all-weather outdoor suite.
Proudly located within walking distance of St Johns Anglican College, you're also close to Forest Lake State High School. There's a verdant park just a couple of minutes away at the end of Toomba Place for your enjoyment. Forest Lake Shopping Centre, with its assortment of retail and dining options, is also just a stone's throw away.